Friday, December 30, 2005

cxiv

apartments. 3 super stockings in 1. the sex is
     wrinkled. I guess it’s bees. but
there weren’t any plan bees. a glad slob in a car.
     super foggy movies are
dire. it’s a serious TIME TO GET YR ASS
     together ones and twos.
14 screws. everybody stripped I know.
     I haven’t written ok.
the green banana on the telephone reminds me
     of the movie forever.
chaps locked up in somebody else’s suit
     case. locked for a week.
three times three is one less than two by four.
     moping broke and. one
banana less than among other reasons for
     feeling super today is the
super lips. in the palm of. my hand. is.
     I don’t feel right exorbitant.
feel right apartment. terribly. lovely highlights
     and dance numbers 1, 2 and 3.
last couple weeks Amherst going away party
     and the new geodesic kitty box.
seriously wrinkled. it pisses guesses off. can’t be
     happy happy or happier?
new apartment. footsteps. around the corner and le
     French girls feline. meaning beeline
about jobmarket on Belden this Friday. oui
     Friday Friday. French Friday.
I’m terribly broke til next payday. but I’m interested.
     interested in cognitive
theory. as it relates to memory. mem cogs.
     very nice and cute. oh
mandatory screw mtg. 3 new tools. revolutionary
     supposedly. a little checklist whereby.