Wednesday, March 01, 2006

clvii

bad bad bluish after bad bad unfinished
even when I’m writing with a black therapy it
pointed out my problem very astutely
who is a very bad I don’t know how to

solve it after unfinished bad books
I’m waiting to get finished is why we
listen to these classics like
addictive relationships and fall asleep

faster bad writing faster break-up love into
little teeny stitches a faraway very
bad very stitches of psychotic destructive
oh sure great sense of humor

I guess the coolest thing is he’s obviously
bad guy bad stable bad writing bad cow
now that I have been so good I’m
pull out pull the things that have been so

good pull out pull out pull out all the
stops as in I will feel better about myself I
will engage in a career path who is a very
good guy with lots to offer awful

bad awful I’m awful bad I’m regular basis
is things wouldn’t make me good I’m kind of
regular basis bad now like I’m writing
unfinished books full of lies waiting on

unfurled faster writing bad classics bad
lub bad guy bad id teedy stitches
it’s great sense of humor sit here in
lub lub lub lub lub all over its eyelids