Monday, March 13, 2006

clxv

my fantasies is pretty much the food it’s
him it’s I prefer my pumpkin’s big arms

it’s pumpkins and corn and beans and
rice it’s been three weeks meatless and

it’s pretty much releasing the two of me
from the wicked powers of providence it’s

been missing been missing please note
the cellphone rings hello it’s a picture of

abercrombe it’s pretty much relaxing
which has made me feel all floaty

and I want to commit and I want my
heart is totally belonging I want to

memory which belongs to this half whom
when dated prefers others prefers

egg salad prefers university students
prefers pumpkins please note beans prefers

published bums prefers missing peas
if it is I lack and if it has a different head

this hello pumpkin of love is pretty it
crushes my guts and my heart and eats my

arm which is on his knee and we are
promises of a joys in the back of my

eyes my bellhop jacket is my stale
barbecue breath is in my fanatasies

of that’s an awfully big arm