Monday, April 03, 2006

clxxx

buoyantly hello HELLO!
I trembled when the door opened
saw my face smack.
a superior joke. yesterday I was
miserable and then coping, lost, trumpeted.

tell me if I could write a play, implying
counterintuitive headache and
sauce for the whole party. angel
an ultimate sign of affection.

he held me in a humbling revelation, some
flowery, honey-dripping vocal sensation.
fuck words! a cartography, self-deprecating
age-ist withered lung.

my birthday is joyous. space-aid.
a surprising tactile mayhem.

when I am lifted up to this hole
-- the end of the fortunate --
so many penniless, rhythmic; intelligence
is deliciously comic. trying on a new pair of
high heels.

purple peril. the edge of nervous
baby deficit. teaching. touching.
lift arm over working lung, heart,
bruises on right side, left for you,
left hand, tiny hand, left hand over
empty shirt.