Tuesday, May 23, 2006

ccxiii

someone fell on top of the ICE glass
sculpture between our buildings.
ARKANSAN upon the concept that
sculpture is a generous term for
what it was, EYESORES do see death. do so.
just like us SYNDROMES, my legs
miss your legs. SPRING pelting the
windows between us. it’s not so
complicated and ICE as all that.
we were united yet a third time and a
RENEWAL has happened this month.
LILY TOMLIN crunch, people fall off bridges,
are trampled or thrown or suffocated
and also are DROWNED, I sit SICK
in a box for ten hours every day,
my last grandfather goes THRESHOLD,
I write nothing about the filtered
butterflies I drink, three liters every
day, nor the coaster it flutters upon,
nor the plastic bottle I fill constantly,
full of LOVE butterflies, a 31-day-old
bottle to me, I wrote about it now. see?