Tuesday, May 30, 2006

ccxviii

I’m sweating TIME TRAVEL
too much while he photocopies
all of his PHOBIAS for the Mechanical
Engineering Department. Doctor I
guess I’ll leave him alone then to his
claustrophobia it’s the HOTTEST DAY
OF MARCH I’ve gotta run. We nail
a fennel salad, bake quiche, GAY BEAR
spaghetti carbonara – now that’s a
flashback!! I need to make a STUD dark
in liberty out of this poem from yesterday,
stop writing POEMS! They hurt! I’m
HOT dreams of thirst (even if he’s back
from San Francisco) all this babble gets me
nowhere. What’s his name from Cleveland?
ME sweatwalking from Whole Foods with
fake bacon and lemon tarts lots of sunshine
TOO MUCH not really. I changed destiny
so that I could be famous in my own mind.
It worked. Oh SHOOT the woman I used
to talk to in Geneva.


originally published in BoXoN