Friday, June 09, 2006

ccxxvi

we set up a bridge
for le beautiful nonsense...
its “unlet downy days”
is what is written and are
too much comfort for my shrunken face. no
quotes allowed for the laptop shock,
the equivalent of which – “are we grounded” –
gets no answer under “not this biscuit.”
this biscuit
has leather two-piece snaplets we reach out and
grab to remove hence bread is a
red herring (best beaten with cattails) which reveals:
“sunset pea.” a beachbum swordfight ensues
on the beach,
that’s the rock-fisted gist of it:
swishbuckle! so then I bought roses because I’m addicted.
pink ones seem to do the trick but there’s also
do laundry kiss and make up for being all tied down
strapped and spanked I mean
cuz I got the folze, the fourscore frizzzles
(poetry) (beams) the Folsom ffotos of you (finch
buns) a la dolce ziti.