Wednesday, June 21, 2006

ccxxxiv

and seeds we could to flower.          but hey guess what?

I believe you need to reach the lab tonight.

I think (on the porch) I’ll order us the cheeseburger pizza when I get home too.

I got home last night guess what?        you reach to wonder why

I don’t need to go to lab tonight.          I slow

I slow never mind and guess.            I guess I never smile last night to reach out reach out

to you.  do you like your new camera flower?            it shoots from leaps and roots with

sadness.   the negative sadness.          no sadness it springs to saps from leaps to

how’s my head?                       (a little late)     breathe.

hey guess what I need to take a new flower of your head that holds

its rings inside mine with a brown leather bracelet.