Thursday, July 20, 2006

cclv

the gift of my body walking down McAllister in
the interest of names is wanting to hug the bricks

c’est moi since I wrote I can’t go down on Frank
there is a brains donation on Saturday after thanks

to what I am Thursday giving much to Jack as I’d
like after admitting jury to housecats I’ve got to

sit on me watching sex or I am barely able to lift
that which I could with my hand to my zipper in

a 3rd party of mind my James Market Street or
a blown off body at still 9am in this morning and

I can talk for a little bit about white picket fences
or in a couple of bony triads Mike don’t necessarily

see we are since pooled & feel “good” about Darren
blow visits into a cup of Steve about his destructive

ok it’s more than a couple of kink relationships his
dick in order to maintain this destructive kink in

Andrew so gravely connects the necktie or tuxedo
for Ians I’ve been thrown into when worn at Louis

it’s off-kilter for Joe the good to be back to be hand
some prevalent crush of a feel all Thomas who looks

good in a lion or harness or a hoary tux are you horny
horsey do these words trot and yet I am no horn we’re

set to connect but I can be Rob to do yet more damage
I can’t see but will cut off my Ed if it is 24 hours yet