Friday, January 05, 2007

ccclxiii

the chewing gum people have a conspiracy going on. also
there’s someone bracketed a few sentences in my book and posted
one comment IMPOSSIBLE next to the various sentences which refer
to equal faults among men and women. I don’t know who this person
its previous owner was. though I am under duress. the person I’m sitting on
disagrees yet he has no motive to write about Virginia Woolf. the way he sees it
there is a fog and then there isn’t or vice versa. we watch the Berkeley whitecaps
tactfully settle.

I don’t always have to write this stuff I’m finding. what the issue is
and why I’m swinging on Dad’s porch reading the yellow book and
appreciating the Fort’s helicopters
and leftover mosquito bites I’m not sure. what the mutual benefit is also I’m not sure
but the helicopters keep bombing the hill where this gang has set off four riots
nearby. nearby in another forest someone is operating the
honey gear. they must put out the fires with honey. I continue to hear the bee noises.
they are on track. but today it is my vacation and the fires are still there
burning up the hills. I also have a purple marker. I write these fires in purple
next to my itinerary. later I am going somewhere like a beach or something.

on July 9 I pour myself another coffee in the Starbucks. next to my yellow book
are more DVDs. these become movies I wanted to watch and cause me more
of my paycheck after I’ve had them a while. this is only one reason to love Blockbusters.
we don’t watch any movies except on HBO but after that we visit at
Shane’s formerly Quincy’s next to the swan pond. I wasn’t terribly hungry anyway.
soon afterwards FedEx arrives with my new book. I can’t finish the yellow one.
it opens and closes with Pretty Boy Floyd in Fort Smith. afterwards
my mother has the audacity to make sloppy joes.
I wasn’t terribly hungry anyway. when I woke up
yesterday I went out and bought a new radio antenna.