Monday, June 04, 2007

cdlxviii

I had a salad for lunch.  The aunts are moving to Alabama.
I get extra sugar from Carmen.  She says it’s a magnolia.
I invented a new word: nonmonogaphobia.
Plus there’s now a better rate of return on given-away phone numbers.

We’re both breathing.  He likes Fritos and he fills up a notebook like I do the white one.
The uptight air is salt air.  People die but telephones don’t.
Last month was chicken in cucumber.

I slept in a trailer two nights in a row, a silver one.
“Like the prow of a ship,” she said.  It was cold.  I slept hard.
Water dripped.  I had to close the door.  The door got stuck.  It was also dark.
There was a squirrel or a bird on top of the trailer sometime after the sun came up.

I was dancing.  Paid time off.
I forgot how to do this.  No I didn’t.
We met in a wine bar.  In the future.