Friday, November 09, 2007

dlxxix

“Yeah, that’d be terrific.”

And when I go to renew the Wall Street Journal
she has now decided it is time to write about
the death. The death in duplicate

a war of souls or just a war.   I mark this down.
6’4” doctor with great taste in sushi.   She finds
various with regard to dying -- implements memories

any blatant reminder.   We went

to the ruins of the Sutro baths climbed the beach hillside where
halfway up I had a panic attack thought of Aunt Wilma

she the ocean behind me loose soil no rock or vegetation
steep.   I got to the top felt like

masturbating went home to watch the Oscars
notwithstanding dead silence
I’m getting everything confused because of the
ocean at my back.   Today is warm nearly 90 degrees

and there is war -- something about war -- today’s war.