Thursday, July 23, 2009

cmlxxxv

When will it end when will it end when will it end.
10:30 or so wilting roses in front of me dark pink
lungs damaged from last night’s sleep. Upset most
of last week though haven’t eaten much at all
pieces of mac & cheese with Alex yesterday at
Rock Soup Cafe then to Mitchell’s for an orange
sherbet cone that’s it. You want to go to bed again?

E on Friday night said the sweetest things to me late
in the night “I don’t know what to say or what to do
but we will be the best” “I love you sooo much”
holding my hand sitting on couch next to dance
floor “next weekend we can go some place quiet”
and later “we need to get our picture taken together.”

Coffee seems weak my life of little substance I’ll just
read with my omelet. How to revamp erase start over
like I am somebody else. No longer good.