Tuesday, March 09, 2010

mcxlii

I’ve requested to stay at his place tonight.

A quarter in the (used to be called a jukebox).
Here we go back to waiting.

A neurotic disliking – like the new table dance.

If he’s so hesitant, perhaps I should give Garwin a call.
I DO need to study.    Morose dislike.    Moronic dislike.

L O O K.     (How about cheap glue?)

I’m so hungry for the wood.   The word.   And so pilfered.

My butt’s glued to the chair.   The word is passion.
Passion isn’t wood nor moronic.   Talk specifically

about the handwriting.
Been here a while.   Should shed presumably.

Shed-eye.   Peeling the ink off.   Beholden.

Perhaps I should put a quarter in the new table.
Dance with the pilfered (used to be called a jukebox).

From mine: right across the mid-term.

K i s s   m e
on this cheap glue.    Daylight.