Wednesday, January 19, 2011

mcccxxiv

Soap in the Eyes of an Auk

I can be hilarious without Google.   If I’m
just me does that make me elitist?   I’m thinking
we make too much fun of each other.   Relax
when I say I love to argue and laugh at the
rain tinkling on your nose.   Start over in a
second without reverting to selfish.   Behavior
is child-prone.   Pour milk to activate mini-wheats.

How come the word safari has such a colonizing
sound to it?   Let’s say I want to look at the mountain,
not get blinded by it.   Am I not allowed a break
for a while if you’re just too much to handle?   I
agree that I sometimes get turned on.   Why do you
think this is always about me?   How about we
twirl around a few times and then make a budget?

I created a monster.   I like the monster and I pet it
and nourish it.   Then what?   Just ride the monster?