Thursday, January 27, 2011

mcccxxviii

It’s kind of interesting and has kept my mind
a bit on him.   So here I am worried.   If I fall
asleep on the Bay Bridge would you come
get me?

Back-ups?   Sure, it might be.   I take a lot of
quizzes and generally like trivia.   I’ve also
known a lot of Sues.   That’s what they
usually go by.

I’m unequivocally drawn to the dumpling
in the corner.   A wife-beater, a skinny
leather tie, a few pimples under the
nose, and a rat-tail.   Such

perfection is hard to come by these days.
I don’t have much of a chance to sustain,
what with the perfectly calibrated thump.

A DJ has come between us; a sure sign
I should get back to the office with its
creepier noises.   After work

I’ve got to run to the frame shop,
pick up the sonogram of the
whispering in my head.