Saturday, June 04, 2011

mcdxi

Why Would Anyone Not Want to Know the Most?

I can think of plenty of reasons.   But if you start
frustrated, lack of money, arguments.   Then need to
retreat or retract (depending on how you read)
until sunrise.   Doesn’t seem to reach senses.
Like our methods of execution, which we
operate in a relationship.   Plus the brain.

So the rest of your blues is lack of: Do anything?
Money and feel lost?   Not proper?   Woo to the
wrong?   Really fucked about having to show?

Everything of me always defined.   Which is
why, for example, I generally do not wear
socks.   Who I’m with.   How many points.
Truly doubts.   Does he love.   He’s made up
his mind.   And miss.   So is it just I am a
curse; who’s to judge and let any people
walk the way they walk (which, after all,
is godgiven and respect).   So buy it.