Wednesday, June 29, 2011

mcdxxviii

braindrained from missing you and
david barber’s celebration of life
with the best sunset ever, tho.
driving back and forth from carmel
and missing you, but mostly the
little correspondences i’ve gotten
(but you telling me you’re disappointed
which is understandable
and when is life fair you’d say) or
_____________ spoken positive love tokens
resounding in my head because sometimes
i feel i do everything wrong
when i’m just trying extra special
to do everything just right
all the love in my heart is only because of you
and my heart is yours and what’s mine is ours
and you’re so independent it hurts
and i’m so proud of you
transcendent photos and far-out loving
open up your mouth never seen anything like it
paintings on the wall
the wall i love a brilliant blue
a sealed-up surprise home for unseen tea green
and coco loco and the ox
lean on me like a house of cards
whispering past-present-future dreams
and lean on me
a foundation for a red-caped hitman
lean on me
a home on a hill or another hill
a november in the springtime of love