Monday, August 08, 2011

mcdliv

I Could Go On

I’ve done this before.   Not
Invasion of the Body Snatchers,
or anything worth remembering.
Is there a spreadsheet somewhere
of all of my movies?

Tonight’s chicken alfredo from
the deviled eggs.   “Lean on a
comedian.”   Also, reunion of
deviled eggs two nights in a row.
And hamhocks.

Now I’ve started counting San
Francisco on my toes.   I hope
one doesn’t fall off (been watching
too many movies).   This week every film
is Pandora’s Box.   But better.   I hope.

Is this what happens when your brain
gets stocky?   Noted that Troy’s is a
pot brownie which causes arguments
at the beach.   Flirting is dangerous
at a clothing optional beach.

It’s supposed to be a gag.   Instead
I’m snuffled up, hard, with sand
in the crack of my butt.   Called
FedEx.   Requested all my extra
money to come here ASAP.