Monday, September 12, 2011

mcdlxxvi

Reading As Ever with Mom’s
kidney stones long distance.
In the hospital four days straight
and nobody tells me.   I should
of course be grateful to the
Maven of Bolinas, as ever.

Balance checkbook and
figure out minimum require-
ment, bill payment options
and jury duty TODAY.   Job-
less on jury?   Can I plead
debt?   Gary was so animated

on the phone, about how
slow he reads, how he’s
treated as invisible in his
own home, how I should
come visit.   Virgos are
often impatient, I hear.

Getting an appointment
with a head hunter is
almost as difficult as in-
serting your personal digit
into any door of hopeful
employment.   I’m summarily

in debt.   To a very nice
piece of plastic, first time
in years & since decades
of experience in same.
It’s a good enough reason
to open up to avoidance.

Ordinarily I enjoy a
thorough misreading
of my intentions.   I’m
brutally honest, poor
at articulating anything,
much less my own es-

sence.   I’m a Gemini,
straight up, so it all
works out nicely.