Tuesday, September 13, 2011

mcdlxxvii

Enjoy It While You Can, Restless Virgo!

Am I okay with stupid?   I look in the
mirror, stupid.   I fall on a memory,
stupid.   You’re the memory of
break my ass.   Break my ass you
stupid bossy nurse.

[Sigh]   No more nurse, bossy!

For example.   Mom is in the
kidney stone hospital.   It hurts,
I’ve heard, but I’m afraid to embarrass
“my buddy.”

Pipsqueak over the flowers in the
hummingbird garden.   Tall Asian
talks and talks about his school.   He
laughs and says “What’s up with you
and your brother!”

Larry asked me what I want to do in Dallas
and I said meet his girlfriend.   Humming
body over the poetry wondering about
flowers.   Orange iPhone angel from China
in the green garden.

You’ve got something when you’ve got a
word like sump.   Something in the backyard
with a new backhoe.   An excavator whose
bucket is rigidly attached to a hinged pole on the
boom and is drawn backward to the machine when
in operation.

There’s a dead bear next to me and I
love you.