Monday, September 19, 2011

mcdlxxxiii

In the world be everything.

Highway 1.   Potassium, protein,
and more.   Dropping the keys off
for the cat.   It has sold 80 million
copies (and by the way it’s out in
paperback, too).   Last night with
Stephanie.   Smoked a vodka
grapefruit forever (for a while).
We’re all gaga for Frank, but
I mean gaga.   Interesting
timing for a 7-year itch.
Bound to have entered a new
phase.   We’re assured that
angels are watching over
him.   Prayer and protection
and angels.   I am so in
honeymoon chat-chatting,
if that’s the appropriate thing to
call it.   My mom was the
first person I ever loved,
night before last.   I’m a
very, deeply religious
guy.   I was.   I talk about
living every day and I
strongly recommend
sleep.   Then finish
packing and
learn how to read.