Tuesday, January 03, 2012

mdlvi

Overtuning the Tuna

           O is the color of this name
                            —Michael Palmer

Forgive my misreading til hell breaks loose.  Or til
hedgehog the lawn.  Morning is broken; the buzzards
are loose.  A page is sitting next to a bin.  But seriously
the tweets are fine and all that.  I’ll have lunch with him
tomorrow.  The fact is I’m a little guilty-ish, feeling
distant (distinct?) from those folks, because he wanted
someone who would listen to him (obviously).

Much due to this new phase.  This tree’s a fist without a
word.  When they seem to want to spend time, to want to
listen.  And I’m reading in bed.  Eileen’s angels with
pokers for trumpets.  An interview with sizzle; nobody
says much.  Halloween is a success.  Good.  Exhausting.
Pretentious.  Everything in a hurry, like Armageddon.
Here I am at Chevy’s (obviously).  Doing

Team America (did I see this at 7:30 this morning?).
Is the article I read going to be by Peter Sellars,
giving me a big hug on Friday night?  He did he did!
The juxtaposition of Artaud’s & June Jordan’s texts
was harsh.  The guy who played Artaud was incredible.
Will I wake up happy tomorrow?  Wednesday?  I’m
all so well put together, wondering at assuming,

and very much in hyperbole.  Going on about how
exceedingly.  The happiest feeling by Ron Silliman.

what?