Friday, August 31, 2012

mdcciv

Hydration

I particularly like to wear my sweater striped
in spring colors during the autumn months.

The haze last night was near miraculous
and stays with me walking you, under the

November sun, to Miller’s for breakfast
this morning.  I am the opposite of

annoyed.  I am the opposite of defeated.
Depression?  A hole in my head for

income taxes, owing over two grand.
Soothe myself I will, at Starbucks,

New Montgomery, 5:35pm.  So as to
turn the page and reassess.  To turn the

page so as to reassess.  A poem called
T-Mobile Annie in its meaninglessnesses.

I can see it, I suppose.  And it has me
desirous to respond with one called

Credit Limit.  I love our new obsession
with coconut water.  It’s March: a new

beginning.  I’ve been at odds with
romance, lately (awkward, yet

pliant, submissive).  I’ve been cold,
too; spending my time in bathtubs

or showers.  Which I do with him
almost every morning.  A lovely habit.