Saturday, March 16, 2013

mdccclxi

A Splash of Rabbit

     x: u got any private pics?
     y: hm not in here but I cd
         send one or two.  do u
         have any face pics?

Everyone nearby is tired of me.  But
it’s ok I made a plan.  We’re going
to see Batman tonight.

I have added mercurial to my list of
bonus words.  You get extra points
for saying it.  (note: bonus words

get old fast).  Wednesday I keep
talking.  I’m becoming rather raw-
looking, struggling, juggling. 

But we’ve two new cuties
in the office.  I have leapt
into this alternate universe

just to consider office cuties
for the very first time (that’s
one giant leap, I might add).

I surmise that it is better than
dog or cat.  Somewhat.  I do
the dance and jump back to

look at a whole lot of nothing.
Then I sent a note to yesterday.  It
promptly replied, berating me

for never saying hello online.
(ALSO please note that
bonus words get old fast!)