Wednesday, April 03, 2019

mmdcccxxix

Break out the Soul-Searching —
Holidays Are Thought-Fests

Idn’t it funny
How we all
Seem to climb
Our way, each,
Out of our mor-

Onic trances.  
What a ludic-
Rous species
Indeed.  If for
No other rea-

Son than to 
Relieve our-
Selves just in
Time for our
Deaths. There

Are studies
On this, pro-
Bobably so
Profound
They’ve

Failed to
Begin.
Bobably,
It occurs
To me 

Should be
The perfect
Name for this
Climbing out of.
The angel at the

Top of the Xmas
Tree.  (Oh and
I love the X
of Xmas.  It
Reminds me

Of Jesus and
His cross and
Me and mine.
Sure, there are
Idiots out there

Who think the
X completely
Eradicates the
Holiday alto-
Gether. I 

Mean sheesh!
What it truly 
Gives us all 
Well, me & 
Jesus anyway 

Is something 
To mull over.
And I ask you,
Frankly, when’s
A regular occas-

Ion to party NOT
Something to 
Really think 
Hard on. It’s
Inevitable.

Oh, and here’s
Another line.
Whoopie!  
Idn't it all 
Just another

Bring-together time 
To wax sardonic
And such.  Over
Every miserable
Line and such.

(I don't suppose
Miserable is a 
Mandatory, but
Don’t fail to 
ponder that

People do tend
To drink. A lot.
When’s the
Next one,
You guys?

Let’s just 
Get it start-
Ed early for
Pete’s sake.
Oh....   And

About that 
Pete fella....