Wednesday, March 08, 2006

clxii

above the already mentioned I wrote the above.
an American flag on a toothpick stuck inside
a spicy chicken sandwich. now that we know
what we know twist the jockstrap inside out
so that it begins to unfurl. tetherball edition:
he drank until he got sick and then was real
emotional telling me that I should have a
kid. like he was channeling or something.
in a whisper. in a whisper.

lunch on a toothpick is the key. forced
to be social sociable elementary cute.
and isn’t it nice. we had to acknowl
edge that there was something very nice.
it was nice. the weight of the world.
it’d help here if you relaxed. it’d
help here if

once relaxed you’re a hot commodity.
nice abrasions on the porch and a box
full of paroxysms. see above. stuck
inside a jockstrap toothpicks an unreal
emotional channel of remembrances.
something very nice. something nice.
nicest swiftly unaware. telling me
that I’m a kid I’m a bleeding poet
I’m a cobbled techno drone. in a
whisper. in a birdhouses.
in a birdhouses banter.