Thursday, January 18, 2007

ccclxxii

drinking joe at 1369 the water
heart turns its little burguoise
self around as boats flit about
over on top of it. a fit of blood
seeps thru my red shirt reddening
everything I’m writing. the little green
dragon waves hello and goodbye
for a piece of art or to a piece of art.
a geyser gushes good greetings more than
hello and more than goodbye it’s the
geyser of the burguoise waterheart its
red shirt drying me up underneath the el
ephant tree forcing warm dirty things
beneath the crust beneath my skin. this one
goes perfectly with the sunglasses crew
outside the adult flickjoint. joe’s gone
but what date’s this? okay then I’ll
watch you jerk off argyles. sure argyles
make a difference the saxophone only
cools me off after another burguoise heart
pokes its head out from under the surface
out of the surface up into the plastic air.
it doesn’t have to be so deep about it but
it’s so comfortable. I place my red hand
over on top of it down inside of it until it’s
the little green mayor.