Monday, May 18, 2009

cmxliv

Roman candles bleeding into their mouths

“Let me have your attention folks, the
Albany stop is fast approaching with its
wet, red timber.   Don’t forget your
Emergency Window Removal followed
directly by your Emergency Exit
(Pull Handle.   Remove Rubber).”

Break it down to the exact moment I
realized I had to take an Ativan.   It was
at __________* – which is debilitating
(i.e. imposes a ‘lack’) for the words
and for the memory and for the
memory of words, so at some point...

walking to the Chinese Tea Garden –
“it’s free today” – is remembered
by downloading the pictures
just to get the name of the deli:

*Kenny & Zuke’s

Good thing he likes to take pictures
of words.

Anyway, I made it back up to my
room and popped a pill, then down
to Right Aid at Broadway and Alder
for Prilosec, Rolaids, and a stapler
for the holes in the back of my mouth.