Wednesday, May 06, 2009

cmxxxvi

blog fodder from the new world order
(stocks rally on halibut fears)


I’m telling you right off the bat I’m high maintenance.
I’m itching to try these new whistles you practice.
15 minutes you don’t have to sit down in front of a blank page.
Find the answer to this question and millions of others
in Mommy’s car made of plastic rope.

Okay, people, I know we’re all broken up about it.

Yeah, so these are some pics from the wedding
and the tight knot that is my stomach.
The brain can do more than just initiate a quick
retreat from the source of pain.
And this one is a dead ringer for the pancake house I worked in
while in high school.

Set it up and dismantle the tower or derrick cranes.
A vote of no confidence would make it
impossible for him to stay on the job.