Tuesday, September 20, 2011

mcdlxxxiv

First and foremost, you should
pull out!


There’s a shelf-life for relationships
in terms of a marriage.   Anyway,
Kim stayed until 1am and I met
Yong for a drink at the Mix.

Be very steely about your resolve.
You mean business.   Something
will happen.   Maybe except
DATING SOMEONE at
the Bar on Castro.   Or

maybe we’re too young.
Since the almost orgy
every night I’ve been
saner, or more sane.
I like the back-door
method.   He’s sane,

a social boy with a
good therapist who
draws him in so he can
begin to work on his
“couples issue.”

Have you ever wanted to
look like a million bucks?
It’s been four months
I’ve been bonding
with my apartment,
semi-serious.   But
what a spook

shows up in the
elevator with a
wilted something-
or-other, dating
someone now.
He still talks
to the ex who
ran away when
the telephone
said I-LOVE-U.