Thursday, December 01, 2011

mdxxxviii

Sonnet to the Lucky Penny

We got up at 6:30am to head to the DMV and
clean the bathroom.   She feels he’s been treating
her.   Like the Bob Sinclair et al. reggae dancemix
CD for Naya.   Scratch it off the list.   I could get my

picture retaken.   They somehow screwed it up last time,
which is why I never got my license in the mail.   Then
to Kaiser for skin.   I wish this thought presently into my
elbows.   No effect.   Except a muffled sportscaster’s taken

over the neighbor’s apartment.   “Not the high-pitched wail,”
hands up toward God.   You’re a legend for the amount of
LSD you did in college.   What can I do different?   Anyway,
that was a diversion.   The melted reactor could be said to have

not been written.   Look up how to clean blinds on the internet
and how to pay a student loan online.   Password for Excel file.