Thursday, December 01, 2011

mdxxxviii

Sonnet to the Lucky Penny

We got up at 6:30am to head to the DMV and
clean the bathroom. She feels he’s been treating
her. Like the Bob Sinclair, et al., reggae dance-mix
CD for Naya. Scratch it off the list. I could get my

picture retaken. They somehow screwed it up last time,
which is why I never got my license in the mail. Then
to Kaiser for skin. I wish this thought presently into my
elbows. No effect. Except a muffled sportscaster’s taken

over the neighbor’s apartment. “Not the high-pitched wail,”
hands up toward God. You’re a legend for the amount of
LSD you did in college. What can I do different? Anyway,
that was a diversion. The melted reactor could be said to have

not been written. Look up how to clean blinds on the internet
and how to pay a student loan online. Password for Excel file.