Wednesday, April 30, 2014

mmcxl

I’m (barf!) _______!

I object or _________ baloney, ___ soon
become ____ __ _ minced sputtering
____ _____ ____ initially ____ phrases
such as criminal misconduct! ___ the
authorities ______ ___________ immed-
______! and, finally, ___ exasperated__,
those bastards! ___ _ ____ __!

___ a bit bonkers, no doubt. 
Am I ___ only ___ ___ ____ _________
virtually and __ thusly?        Ex______,
________ about this, ___ _ ___ here,
how _ ___ ____ ___ _____, when, __ mere
moments _______ I was head___ somewhere
____ ________, __ someplace more ________,
__ more ________, more enter_______, __ __ ___
____ _____ ____ healthy, and less ____________....  

___ down it goes ____ ____
____ ____ ___ __ _______ __ time. 

So, I ____ __ feel more ____
____ __ inkling __ disgust ____ myself. 
I start to like my____ less, and, moment__,
____.  ___ I usually like myself – __ least _

[G]eneral__ [S]teady _____ ___.