Wednesday, December 16, 2015

mmcdxcviii

Structure

        With  “that”  in  mind

                                        he said

                    “this”                      Elect-

rocution      via     elocution.     I am . . .

                                     (submission slumber)

     ...  I  am  in  a  submission  slumber  so

                          I             watch

Some Like It Hot
                                                 (thinking)

“...And some sweat
when the heat is on.”

                                                                   I’d like
                                                                   my period
                                                                   please
                                                                   .

But     ..     oh,    Madonna!

(I mean)    oh,    Marilyn!                You ARE

                                   The Skirt,
                               
                                   The Sway,

                                                        and The Slobber!


My   point   is   only    this:

                      1.) Do not break the beer mug from Tiffany’s              

                            and

                     2.) Which do I look better in  .....   this  ....


                                                                                                               .... or ....  

                   .... give me just a minute ....

                                                                          this?