Wednesday, December 16, 2015

mmcdxcviii

Structure

         With “that” in mind

                                   he said

                 “this”                   Elect-

rocution     via     elocution.     I am . . .

                                 (submission slumber)

    ... I   am  in  a  submission  slumber  so

                        I              watch

Some Like It Hot
                                             (thinking)

“...And some sweat
when the heat is on.”

                                                           I’d like
                                                           my period
                                                           please
                                                           .

But    ..    oh,     Madonna!

(I mean)  oh,     Marilyn!            You ARE

                                  The Skirt,

                                  The Sway,

                                                  and The Slobber!

My   point     is   only   this:

                        1.) Do not break the beer mug from Tiffany’s

                             and

                        2.) Which do I look better in ..... this ....


                                                                         .... or ....



                    .... give me just a minute ....

                                                                      this?

Provincetown