Monday, September 19, 2005

xl

what can I say to you like Jack says the
perfect poem has an infinitely small vocabulary
it’s difficult for me to muster enough

my magazines lie all over the floor and
your concerns about our problems are legitimate
but I have to close all the windows it’s

gotten too cold
we dance around whoever we are and all
the radios send me Happy Halloween-o-grams

about our problems the real issues could be
good together like putting a muzzle on the air
I did not say this and am happy about it

let me tell you that I know that we can
work things out into the ocean that Jack wants to
yell onto

seriously at giving it a try wholeheartedly
the mountain that I climbed would have to
bring me poundcake or because I can feel

no no no
I can do the love you have for me I can
try eliminating the love because you have me to