Tuesday, October 04, 2005

li

during a seminar on the
internet last night these thick
voiceboxes or whomever
were incredibly close to smoking
the cigarette of my lead-laden love
I thought I was in Cleveland
but the plaid-shirted man said
“endanger your success!”
this big news for another day
is just what I wanted
I assemble church bells
and bang them just about to
within the dim fullness
of the moon’s breath
yesterday he exhaled into my
ears and basically said that
I’m not meeting any of the
goals and objectives
that had been laid for me
so I open the booklet of shame
and spew any confidence
that I can perform into the
bell-ridden night
look at the pink bay grow
indigo under the bluer bridge
that’s starting to sparkle
so okay I’m a scapegoat
I have to ride out this rodeo
but it’s time for me to live
this could just be
the shot in the arm
that I never...