Thursday, December 15, 2005

ciii

it’s about the blowfish
what a beautiful dilemma

a quest in the bathroom
with my ex and some moral support

a love that is left in the
blowfish which had to cry

it’s in the bathroom of course
where we wind up getting drunk

and he never has to talk again
this is how to cut it

of course after it was all over
not only my love was left

but what I told him when we
went to the bathroom

which hints a bit
toward my dilemma

I’d been starting to suspect
that I told him to go away

the simplest quest for some
moral blowfish

this routine that’s left
when we get pissy with love

that’s what was left when I
told him to go away

he just went ballistic and
got all bent out of shape and said

could you please tell me
how to cut a blowfish

I said never talk to me again
this is the love that’s left