Tuesday, February 28, 2006

clvi

Woke up from this dream I’ve tried a million times:
How I spent my summer autumn vacation
sitting inside my teacup turned on
by a French song from years back.

“Sesame bagel cream cheese and butter!” Oh now I
remember. We talked walked around saw Sean Penn.
He’d been telling me online he’d been thinking
of coming to Boston for a short vacation.

A short vacation.
Let’s go to France and get turned on!
And he did. It turned out to be the most
memorable thing I’ve never done.

Now from accordians to fiddles. We watch the first movie
and begin smooching in the middle of the second.
Then we climb down a mountain to see a waterfall.
So unFrenchlike. We see the pretty leaves.

Come back home on Sunday night.
Dance and kiss. I guess this will be...
I guess this will be at least someone who
makes me want him home. Come back before I forget!