Tuesday, March 14, 2006

clxvi

Audition. Into a square
Keel. Two whole weeks a
Totally spoken abandon.
For reading some poems,
Fire       Rescue,     am

That which loudly chatted.
Abandon the unrelated
Square. No, but I like it. A
Queer fantasy, this ice held on
Hour      Evening.    He should be

Knees bent in utter abandon.
A global quirk. Some narrow
Oblivion. O solid eve for crushed
Eyes, my e-mail kneeling. It
Fancies fire. Fancies rescue.

Am I merely global? A
Final throat? No, but I held him
Online in silent transit.
Inarticulate. Ice in me to
Quicken the audition. Relentless

Abandon. Totally. His vivid
Lids audit unrelated items.
I tend to speech. Posit
Tense. Online meat. A
Worthwhile oblivion. Speak.

Speak. Speak loudly abdomen
Fantasy. Kneel in blunder.
Quench my global head. My
Alert.    Global.     Fire.
Speak your river of stuff with fancy.