Wednesday, March 07, 2007

cdv

The red tulips belong here.
They look real nice next to your monitor.
I’d say the world was coming apart.
These underground chalk monsters are tough.
Where is your world?
It’s right next door to the Mondrian.
Oh.
Look, he’s juggling dragons across peanut butter sandwiches.
I don’t care.
I walk out.
This is an apparent partnership underscored by sheer exhaustion.
Then I walk into the wrong phone booth and right into a stapler.
Some margaritas are better than others.
I don’t care.
I walk out.
Maybe you’re the only one to whom I belong, I said, looking for joy in the stapler.
These underground chalk monsters are rough.
At this point we just do phones and stuff, but yes, of course I could use a cutter.
So much for peace.
But that looks just like you sober.
Dark humor.
On the one hand, the economy does seem to be slowing.
I’m off the hook.
Pericardial effusion.
Laundry on Saturday.