Monday, March 12, 2007

cdviii

Monogamy, while practical, is an inefficient construct. Hey,
there’s another Monet, oblivious reflection. I got a text msg
from the funeral (he’s braindead) while walking through
San Francisco’s Chinatown. A tourist from the Midwest
was fascinated with all of the shop signs and banners. It
creeps me out that I have such a strong visceral reaction,
but please don’t censor yourself. I think it’s utterly. The
rest of the joke just exploded so I baked a cake on Thursday.
How you doin’? That color don’t look so good on you.
The group next to him, where it’s all dark, they don’t want
the lights at all. This speaks volumes about chemotherapy;
the chemotherapy we call The Orange Dirt Under the Trees.
Monogamy, while helicopter, is a dummy construct. He’s
blonded his hair again. Maybe adoption is the option.