Tuesday, March 27, 2007

cdxix

if this is a sculpture can we not touch it? I
beat him. he met my work. then we played
racquetball. it’s been a week. I knew he’d
never try Ethiopian otherwise. the aesthetic: we
as audience become crunk. are deliberately
smoked out of order. I should attempt more
minimalism. e.g., this week I’ve been happy
just to slow down. our cross purposes are
to generate massive profits and artlessly
exhaust viewers. e.g., suddenly I saw him off.
sullenly I got him off. Sunday he got off.
Sunday I saw him off. it was hard to
tell and then it wilted. these categories
has become unstable. take our landscape
please. waiting in line for an hour for some
European disc jockey. European disc jockey.
then off to Holliston for happier profits. then
European disc jockey. some European disc jockey
off to coffee. a place on Tremont. a coffee placed
on Tremont. he has a little crush on his coffee.
a coffee place. a Baptist coffee. then on
Wednesday performance art. art more art-
less than artful. sculpted wigs scalping for
rigged sculpture. hot to the touch if we can.
do you think someone will run off with my bag
if I go upstairs and get some? if this is sculpture
can we not fuck it? Luke. what a hot name.
we biked for 6 minutes and then jogged for
about 15. Thursday evening I dyed his hair.