Wednesday, October 31, 2007

dlxxii

I can’t lie you’re the best person ever.   Except
I need an aspirin for my eyeball and some
apple juice.   And I think that’s a totally legitimate
pet peeve.

I’m guessing you didn’t get the e-mail:
long, flowing, and with a flower print.   It was
elegance.   We walk by her every morning
before the traffic accident.   It’s a
good thing he speaks Chinese like a pixie
because getting it back is difficult.
This
was the year Tom became
Thomas (w/segue via Thom)
and Andy became Andrew.   Are they
new friends if I call them by their new names?

It was also the year his boyfriend turned 40
eating sushi.   I remember it well (ha!).
We sat front row and center
at the Kabuki.   The underwater dragon was
really cool; sleek, black, and enormous,
it would shoot up out of the water and
straight into the air, head-first,
do a somersault and then slither back down into
the water without even a splash,
making other people’s stress worth living for.