Tuesday, January 08, 2008

dcxiii

What a day already.
I have lost my brand new gorgeous glasses.
Ripples, or lines, maybe more cones
of blues and yellows on the (rippling) baywaters.
I am at Sushi Rock SFMOMA Yerba Buena
with its Hip Hop Nation and yellow-orange sun.
“It’s nice to know that you were there.”

Big Guston, mind’s gone bad.   “Open our eyes” I remember that.
Had all sorts of engines getting started.   My head
now knows who he is.   He showed me his favorite Pollock.

“Open our eyes.”
Then coffee, him coming down from being stoned.   The seagull.
Losing my glasses on the dancefloor.   Something has gone off.
Arguing with the nicest guy.   A crazy liplock.

“I remember” when I lost my mind because he fluctuates
between seeming comfortable with his sexuality
(I should just say sex) & then not so.

Our plan tomorrow is to watch the parade somewhere.
Anyway the sushi is pretty good.