Friday, September 12, 2008

dcclxxxii

Like condensation on the chocolate milk bottles
at the front door of childhood –
seeking warm concrete   (w/ very, very distant jetplane).

Breaking up?!   Pity.   I didn’t get her e-mail address
nor anyone else’s.

Making lists:
       -boiled eggs
       -yogurt
       -glass of water
       -sunshine

Catch-up has been fairly intense.   Making lists,
message from David, doing the laundry Sunday morning,
watching doves fall in love, getting a massage, Basement Jaxx,
hair’s getting longer, should I go see my favorite bartender tonight?

“Oh, I’m sorry, I must have been woolgathering....”   (Philip Whalen)

Spent so much on this trip to get everyone together for a bash
at Banana Republic I canNOT believe the BRUNT of my purchases!
However, there was birthday cake upon arrival

                                                    & Kelly Osbourne doing Papa Don’t Preach.