Friday, November 21, 2008

dcccxxvi

Try and get something grab up at me.
Good for nothing half-
ass style poetry with meatball soup.
Please.
I am good for nothing.   I really meant to say I
don’t want to be a student anymore.   I am your stud
ent.   Blah.   I am nothing nobody’s meat
ball.
The day is a beautiful shut up
he’s opening the window.   I am good for
bread and taxi.   Three men in sun gesticulating broadly.
One-up tax day.   Laundry and dishes done.
Fireman
round the corner.   Purple bow.   I been there.
Ice cube next to Rendero’s Trucking Services
blocking the sun.   Let’s get up and leave.   A protest.
Protests never work.   Haha.
Last night I dreamt
I was kidnapped and shot three times
once by myself
when one of the kidnappers threw me a gun.
He said I was burgeoning.   HUMMINGBIRDS.