Wednesday, December 10, 2008

dcccxxxviii

You’d think he’d become more prolific with age.

Then maybe I would lighten up to the tarot
but now I’m using a book.  This month ends on Wednesday.
Fantasize these cutesy mechanisms keeping us awake.

If you’d rather not receive future emails of this sort
please opt out here.    I stayed home for this?  Large-
scale vomit.  I feel like I read you before.

“Prolific little bastard, aren’t you?” says Tod Something-or-Other
as he’s cleaning up my computer files how-many-odd years ago.

Never deny the homosexuality of criticism.

I need to ask Otto if this is perhaps bitter melon.
I thought it was cucumber,
boiled it and put it on top of the rice, next to some baked chicken.
Otherwise it may be a vegetable gone very bad.  But it
’s too late,
I’m eating it.    He writes me

two emails daily.  Sweet ones, little out-of-English,
but spry.   I find I want him.   Regularly.

Racquetball Sunday.   Bottom of my soles are bruised.