Tuesday, March 17, 2009

cmi

I’m loving Dodie’s blog it’s
miraculous how to actually
say something I never know
how.   Speaking of which I
think Barf Manifesto must’ve
gotten lost in the mail it just
never showed up.   Finished
pages 50 and 51 how in Bolivia
on the shores of Lake Titicaca
lies Copacabana.   Then page
2,048 look how I’ve (not)
written.   Lake Titicaca Peter
on Family Guy would be
giggling by now.   How
uninteresting how who cares
how little I’ve written
which is generally indic
ative of February (isn’t it?).
Kickstart it in such a staid
environment (staid lake
since only existent in my
staid skull staid mahogany
staid month).   I guess mainly
I’m thinking drive-by on
Folsom with half-moon
(or merely wishing which is
also dreaming half the time)
or how I wish I were.   Half-
moon
on
Folsom
drive-
by.   Go home wetface go
home instead go blog go back
to papers left drying by the
fire in Bolivia I’m loving
I’m really loving Dodie’s blog
it’s a miracle how to actually
say something cuz fuck
this shit is no good.