Wednesday, November 25, 2009

mlxxi

Stackable hay makes haystacks.

Hooray, I’m European; I made
tempura and it turned out great!

Milo shows up at midnight to
control me. His birthstone

must be opal or hematite, I
forget which, what with

four to choose from. Face-
book birthdays are ubiquitous

or ominous or piling up like
barn hay. I’ve got mine,

too; it’s half the problem
(half again of which is 21,

bridging the gap to all these
old new friends piling up

like turtle-clumps). Are
forgotten cousins best left

so? I don’t know. Makes
my head hurt just to think.

Click network and Asia’s
perfect badass on webcam

sounds more like honing the
horde down to a manage-

able, palatable few. Get it
up just to lay it back down

or dip it in grease, de-
pending on the region.

Mine is hot to the touch and
eats like a carrot to a horse.

Just ask Italia. The best-laid
plans never lie like dead fish.